Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Good things come to those who wait. Scripture, tale, story alike. This rings more than true for me for these past weeks.

Sometimes when you talk to God its not that you don't hear anything or that you are distant, but sometimes you only hear Him say one thing. This has been what's been happening with me for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I've heard one thing and one thing only. To wait. To wait for Him to work and put things together. So I waited. I felt weird for a while, because I was waiting and nothing happened. I tried to be patient. (not always easy for me) I prayed and prayed and kept giving my trust. He made me patient and made me wait. In reality I'm still waiting, but last night I heard something different. He offered me a new sentiment. He told me that its time. That He is starting His work in me.

I know a little bit of what its about, but only the beginning and ill ask you to wait for something good. God is doing a lot and we can all be hopeful because I can tell you that the kingdom lives. And its getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment